Who am I?
A software engineer based in Ottawa. Love to code. A dreamer. A curious soul. I love to explore, and to learn. Hobbyist photographer, and technology enthusiastic. I promote FOSS movement- like to talk about them to both technical and non technical audience.
What I am interested in?
I play with data. Past five years, I have been writing software codes for data discovery, manipulation, integration and visualization.
What I have done in past?
I started my career as a software developer in 2006 for Citadel Rock Online Communities (part-time). After that I did my co-op terms in Alcatel-Lucent and JDS Uniphase. In 2009, I co-founded a software service providing company called Grype Solutions. There I have played different roles in leading, managing and developing few projects for about 1.5 years. I joined IBM Ottawa lab in 2010. Later in mid 2014, I started working for integration team at Kinaxis. Since October 2015, I have been working for Klipfolio Inc as a full stack developer.
How can you contact me?
Use the contact me page. I usually get the messages very quickly and try to reply asap.
My recent talks/presentations:
I haven’t presented in public recently. However, if you are interested to host me as a speaker, feel free to contact me.
- “History of FOSS and Introduction to Linux”
- “Introduction to WordPress”
- “The History of Web and PHP as the Language of Web”
- “Workshop on Programming 3 pi robots”
- “Introduction to Eclipse IDE”
My recent involvements:
- IEEE Ottawa and Humanitarian Initiative Committee.
- Ubuntu Bangladesh and Canada Loco teams
- IEEE Carleton Computer Society Chapter – Chair [2008-2010]
- Co-op SAC, Carleton University – Member (Electrical Engineering Stream) [2008-2010]